Homestay in 加拿大 － Winnipeg
We have two sundecks one front and a larger one with Gazibo in the back in the back. We have had homestay students for the last 7 year. We have a bonded relationship with each of our students. We have cherished our time together learning some of there customs while we have been able to pass on some of ours. We feel a little sad but also happy as our students move on with there careers. The wife & I will soon be step grandparents from our very first student who moved onto his carrier and had his Girl friend back home come out and stay with us for a year before moving into there own house! Now they are married an just bought there own home & will be having there first child. I Retired early from the Airlines having worked just under 29 years with Air Canada and opened a leather business making over 45 styles of leather belts. I guess you figured out that one of my biggest interests is leather working. as it went from a hobby to a full business for us! After work hours I can be found tinkering on my guitar while my wife prepares delicious meals for the homestay students & and me. I still haven't totally gotten away from my interests in aviation as I find many hours in the later part of the evenings to enjoy my flight simulator. We don't find time to belong to any organization but if helping homestay students find a friendly warm place to live could be considered as an organization this would be it! We have three love bearing cats that will offer you a snuggle on a day you might feel a little lonely! This seems to be there only job but they seem to do it well! For rules, be considerate to the other homestay students and us of coarse, while you are here it is your home as well so get over any shyness. If your considering a warm comfortable place to stay get in touch with us.
The monthly rent is CAD$750.00 which includes:
• Your own private bedroom, furnished with queen-sized bed less than 4 years old so it is super comfortable, built-in closet and cabinet, desk, chair.
• Pillows, pillow-cases, bed sheets, blankets and comforters
• Decent meals: breakfast, lunch and dinner. Lots of food available for when you go to school you should never go hungry in this house.
• All utilities, cable, home phone and Hi speed wireless internet
• Use of washer and dryer, washing detergents, laundry basket and clothes hanger.
We work with you to help make your stay comfortable. Treating you as one of the family, gaining life time friendship!
Your Host: Ken
- Host does not smoke
- Pet(s) in the home
Services & Amenities
- 包餐: 早餐, 中餐, 晚餐
- 有高速无线网络 (Wi-Fi)
- Self service laundry included in fee (use of machine and detergent)
- 1 Bedroom, Sleeps 1 guest
- 3月 minimum stay
- 4周 of notice required to move out
Room #1: 主层
Sleeps 1 guest
- 1 × Single
- nightstand or bedside table
- desk and chair
- air conditioning
- closet or wardrobe
Schools Near This Homestay
Universities & Colleges (17)
Flight Schools (1)
Language Schools (1)
Approximate distances are provided for guidance only and should be verified with the homestay host.